The Cognitive Rhythms Collaborative (CRC) is a group of scientists in the Boston area who work together to advance our understanding of the brain dynamics underlying cognitive functions such as sensory processing, attention, learning, memory and motor planning.
The members of the CRC come from multiple institutions around the Boston area and beyond (see Faculty). We encourage those who are interested in working with us or participating in our events to contact Nancy Kopell (nk at bu.edu).
News and Events
Cognitive Rhythms Collaborative and Center for Computational Neuroscience and Neural Technology
Registration free, but required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 1 pm
Boston University Photonics Center 206
8 Saint Mary Street
Boston, MA 02215
- 1:00 - 1:15 Registration
- 1:15 - 2:00 Dr. Lucas Parra, City College of New York
- "Transcranial electrical stimulation: mechanisms and targeting"
- 2:00 - 2:45 Dr. Tommi Raij, Massachusetts General Hospital
- "Transcranial magnetic stimulation: mechanisms and navigation"
- 2:45 - 3:00 Break
- 3:00 - 3:45 Dr. Noah Philip, Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- "Clinical implications of frequency dependent neuromodulation"
- 3:45 - 4:30 Dr. Alvaro Pascual-Leone, Harvard Medical School
- "Characterizing and guiding brain networks with noninvasive brain stimulation"
- 4:30 Discussion / Reception
Rhythmic Dynamics and Cognition Conference: Videos now available!